High achievement academically, artistically, and in sport does not have to lead to anxiety and stress.
mind+health offer mental skills coaching for high achieving youth (13 to 25 years) and their families to decrease the amount of pressure that can come with unrelenting high standards they expect of themselves.
With mind+health, learn how to:
- Balance study, training, work, family, and social time and still achieve expected levels of achievement
- Be okay with achieving to a high standard in one aspect of life, to achieve excellence in another
- Overcome the need for absolute perfection
- Cope with disappointment when expectations are not met
- Plan, prioritise and balance activities in your week to decrease anxiety and stress.
For more about mental skills coaching for high achieving youth with mindhealth…
The aim for mind+health is to be a proactive service and allow you to make real changes. Between appointments, you are assigned “homework”, so you are constantly taking steps toward your new lifestyle. This aspect of the mind+health approach is the backbone of this therapy, as you will be continually proving to yourself that you can take the necessary steps to change.
The mind+health approach blends Humanist and Cognitive Behavioural Therapies to allow you to explore the factors that have led to where you are now, and then explore strategies for moving toward your new, healthier lifestyle.
A completely non-judgemental, open, friendly approach to helping you find the mental skills and solutions that will work for your specific needs. Your confidentiality is assured and sessions take place in a closed room.
Cost: $150 for first two sessions then $85 per 1hr session thereafter.